The text below is a copy and paste of the original job posting
Working time percentage
80% - 100%
Do you thrive in uncertainty and love to work in an environment where challenges fuel creativity? We’re looking for ambitious problem solvers and divergent thinkers – people who care about enriching our team culture and meaningfully engage with our clients.
Deloitte Digital who?
At Deloitte Digital we combine deep industry focus with strong capabilities and proven methodologies to discover, envision, design, deliver and run leading digital solutions. Join us as we take our fast-growing team to the next level – sitting at the intersection of Deloitte’s business consultancy and digital creative agency, backed by a strong global network and with access to experts in different fields and industries.
What is the role about?
As a Trainee Customer Experience and Service Design, you will gain hands-on experience from day one, supporting our client engagements to solve their most pressing challenges and opportunities surrounding digital transformation, customers, innovation, and technology strategies. While your tasks may vary based on the specific client engagement, you will:
• Apply Design Thinking and other user-centric methodologies to identify problems and ideate solutions
• Shape the definition and development of digital products in an agile manner
• Support our clients in conceptualizing innovative end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels – always with a focus on finding the sweet spot between users, business, and technology
• Be an intrapreneur and further shape your personal and professional skill set by engaging in internal initiatives you’re passionate about and where you can make a lasting impact
• Have an opportunity to develop into a consultant after completion of a 6-month traineeship
What should you bring to the table?
• A university Master’s degree in business/economics, digital/design management, or STEM subjects
You’re a natural presenter in English and German, a strong communicator, outspoken and confident. French is a strong advantage
• A demonstrable interest or first-hand experience in business, technology, or design related fields
• You have Ninja skills: you’re agile, flexible, curious, and awesome
You are excited by the value that digital can unlock for users and businesses
Why join us?
Let us give you few more reasons why you will love it here:
• A mixed bunch of 36 odd, smart, and entertaining people as your team who meet for regular social gatherings and fun team events
• Tailor your own learning curriculum by signing up for internal and external trainings to further develop your skill set and work towards your promotion
• Build a broad network with firm-wide sportive or leisure activities
Where to find us?
Our new office is in Zurich’s buzzing Kreis 5, surrounded by bars, restaurants, and nightlife. It’s close enough to Zurich main station and Hardbrücke, hence, easily reachable by train, tram, bus, scooter or segway (are these still a thing?). And the best part is: you can drink as many coffees as you like (for free) and train your dream body with an included MyClubs subscription. Depending on your project you are free to choose between working at the office, from home, at the client’s or in your favorite café around the corner.
Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes. www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
Still curious? Then let us tell you what our recruitment process looks like:
• Click on the apply button and send us your application, including CV and cover letter!
• If we like what we see, you will be invited to an Assessment Day, run by people from the team so that we not only get to know you, but you also get to know us a bit better.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to our recruiter Kimberley Cunningham. We look forward to hearing from you!