The text below is a copy and paste of the original job posting
This role is part of the DesignOps team responsible for orchestrating and optimizing people, processes, and design methods to increase design value and impact at scale.
In this role you will work alongside the Experience Design leadership team and focus on driving the CoE`s communication efforts to create a robust design culture, voice and a thriving design community within UBS to attract and retain top design talent. You will be focusing on creating, owning, and executing communication and community activities to inform design teams (embedded in agile product teams), internal stakeholders, and external partners (e.g. design schools) in 3 primary areas: how we work together, how we get work done and how our design work creates impact at scale.
• own, plan and execute the CoE
s communication roadmap to ensure people know how we work together and how we get work done i.e. how we use design to create positive experiences for our clients.s business management team to help with communication and administrative activities to successfully onboard new internal and external designers within the CoE.
• develop and implement communication activities to ensure that all members of the CoE are informed about the latest developments, news and design process updates and thereby promote cross-functional team collaboration.
• develop and own a range of communication channels e.g., design newsletter, intranet, Teams and Confluence channels, townhall meetings, hackathons, design conferences, design days, community channels, design guild etc.
• develop specific communication activities to highlight best practice and success cases to demonstrate the value and measurable impact of the design practice such as changes in the client satisfaction scores (CSAT) across key journeys.
• work closely with the design specialty teams (e.g., design process, design tools, design systems, UX-writing, research and optimization) to socialize and drive adoption of our design approach to ensure an elevated level of design craft maturity across all teams.
• provide ad hoc support to the CoE
Platforms and Channels UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. You`ll be working in the DesignOps team in the Center of Excellence (CoE) for Experience Design. In our agile organization you will be collaborating with design, product and channel teams and support the organizational transformation toward a client centric design organization and shape client experiences while working agile in a hybrid model at UBS offices or from home.
• excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management in a complex agile work environment.
• expert knowledge of communication methodologies, content creation and execution and experienced in cross team collaboration and content co-creation
• strategic thinking and pragmatic decision making with a track record of creating tangible impact.
• Sound understanding of design methodologies and frameworks (e.g. design thinking, journey mapping, service design etc.)
• higher education (degree from a University/ FH, preferably in UX Design, Human Computer Interaction, Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology or similar),
• minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant fields and experienced
• communicative, independent, and proactive personality with the drive to focus on ongoing professional development.
• excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills (understanding) would be beneficial
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.