Details and apply here
The text below is a copy and paste of the original job posting
This role is part of a multidisciplinary design expert team, which is responsible to ensure the design process for digital journeys and solutions is directly aligned with business goals, user needs and technological capabilities. You'll ensure that all relevant client touch point interactions (e.g., public website, e-banking, mobile banking, helpdesk etc.) that define the user journey and the overall service experience are aligned to provide the best possible client experience. In this role you will have the opportunity to create products and services that influence the banking industry and the lives of our clients.
• maintain a clear understanding of business goals and user needs to identify and articulate high-impact research opportunities to support strategic service design decisions and product development.
• use quantitative and qualitative research insights to develop in-depth understanding of customer experiences i.e. the motivation and actions of people for which services are designed, which extends beyond clients to also include the experience of employees, which play a part in the services delivery.
• apply design methodologies (e.g., facilitation, design thinking, design sprints etc.) to understand customer needs and evolve the customer experience, focusing on people, processes and digital platforms.
• create and own client journey maps to visualize and identify pain points and issues that need to be addressed within a service to improve the journey experience.
• co-create and own service blueprints that visualize the relationship between different service components (frontstage and backstage), which are tied to a specific customer journey.
• develop a deep and end-to-end understanding of all the components and activities that define the overall services and thereby support the planning and organization of business resources.
• develop orchestrated target state service designs that outline how elements and services should be aligned for optimal service delivery - design exceptional moments for our clients.
• facilitate and create a shared understanding of our service vision and concept and communicate clearly and persuasively for a variety of audiences including senior stakeholders, across departments.
Platforms and Channels UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. You`ll be working in the Center of Excellence (CoE) for Experience Design. In our agile organization you will be collaborating with design, product, channel, and client need teams and support the organizational transformation toward a client centric design organization and shape client experiences while working agile in a hybrid model at UBS offices or from home.
• excellent communication skill and extensive experience in working in cross-disciplinary teams across client journeys e.g., product, marketing, sales, customer service, IT in an agile work environment.
• extensive experience in developing journey mapping proven track record of building long-term business value by meeting users' needs and exceeding their expectations.
• experienced in workshop facilitation skills (e.g., design sprint, lean ux canvas, business model canvas, value proposition map, empathy map etc.) and the ability to focus on the most impactful moments to design.
• experience in UX Design (i.e., what users encounter and what actions they take) would be very beneficial.
• higher education (degree from a University/ FH, preferably in UX Design, Business Administration, Marketing or similar).
• minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant fields.
• able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment in an agile setup and able to plan projects at various scales, delivering exceptional design quality on time
• ideally experience with native mobile platforms (iOS and Android) and experience with responsive design and hybrid apps
• excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills (understanding) would be beneficial,
• a self-starter and natural leader who enjoys being part of a global team.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?